With over fifteen years experience as a clinical psychologist and psychotherapist, I have trained in a wide variety of complementary therapeutic techniques. I have also worked in human ressources (head-hunting, assesment evaluations, professional trainings).
I started my career working with teen-agers, then in psychiatric emergency unit and suicide prevention. I also worked in England and in France in a treatment center specialised in addiction.
Multicultural I work in English, French and Italian.
- Clinical Psychologist – Ecole des Psychologues Praticiens – Paris
- MSc in Human Resources – EPP – Paris
- Gestalt Practionner – Ecole Parisienne de Gestalt – Paris
- Registered EMDR Therapist – EMDR Inst – Londres
- Addiction Counsellor- Minnesota Model- Face IT – Paris
- Teacher at l’Ecole des Psychologues Praticiens – ” Anglophone Psychology” – Child, adolescent and adult developement/ Psychotherapies/ Addiction
- Teacher in University Diploma of Addiction – Paris V – “The different psychotherapies in addiction.”